A.P.C Mahalaxmi College (APCM) for Women, Thoothukudi established in 1973 is the brain child of eminent scholar and philanthropist Kulapathi A.P.C. Veerabahu, the Founder President. Since its inception it has scaled great heights in imparting quality education and has made it affordable to the economically and socially backward women of the vicinity.
Aim & Scope of the Conference
This conference provides an international forum for researchers, academics, students, innovators, scientists and industry practitioners to discuss current research which is shaping a new world society. This conference will be a good platform to share research, innovations and best practices where constructive feedback and engagement with domain experts is expected. Many topics of the multi-disciplinary nature as a response to everyday challenges faced in both developing and developed world contexts will be discussed. We encourage submissions of cross-disciplinary nature cutting across many disciplines/subject-areas. We encourage any submissions that present novel ideas, works-in-progress or any concepts that you think can benefit from inputs from experts. Students and/or emerging researchers are encouraged to participate.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings
- All the accepted papers in the conference will be published in the special Conference issues of the associated UGC listed refereed and peer reviewed international journals with ISSN
- All the accepted papers will be provided with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded at DOI Directory
- Conference Kit for authors at venue
- Two types of Hardcopy of certificates for both international journal publication and conference presentation.
- Certificates of 10 PPT mode authors will be dispatched by post.
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation